It is very easy to register on MUSUNGI.
Registering on MUSUNGI helps you get an account which you can use to:
1. Request reports of other people before you deal with them to ensure they are clean.
2. To request other people to ensure you added them successfully.
3. To request your own report to ensure no one has reported you badly and to clear your name if someone added you.
Follow the steps below to create an account on MUSUNGI (It costs Ksh. 50).
- Go to Mpesa menu.
- Click Lipa na Mpesa.
- Click Paybill.
- Enter Business number as: 693165
- Enter account as: Your phone number
- Enter amount as "60"
- Enter your Mpesa PIN.
- Click OK.
You will receive an Mpesa message that your payment has been made successfully to AssistApp International (The company that runs MUSUNGI).
Within a fraction of a second, you will receive a message from MUSUNGI that your account has been created and funded with Ksh. 10.
You can create your MUSUNGI account with any amount through the process above.
However, you will have your account funded as follows:
The amount you paid MINUS Ksh. 50.
This Ksh. 50 is the MUSUNGI account opening fee. The rest is credited as MUSUNGI credit to help process your reports adding or clearances.
Note: To receive any MUSUNGI feedback or SMS notification after you perform any activity on MUSUNGI, you need airtime on your Mobile phone carrier.
SMS costs Ksh. 1 PER SMS.
When registering a MUSUNGI account or using any MUSUNGI service, you do not need any internet connection. You, therefore, can use any type of phone so long as you have airtime.